Friday, August 14, 2015

It's been a while

It's been a while. Since I've been here.

When I created this virtual space I saw it as a place to voice my thoughts, or things I want to say or process. But things happen, life gets busy, and I and haven't been using it. 


I mentioned when I was younger that I always dreamed of being an author, a writer. I always have so many lines of thought that I want to write down and now that Samantha is older and I feel I have more time I'm finally committing myself to actually doing it. Finding therapeutic, de-stressing activities are very important to me -- and writing may very well become another addition to my personal health! 

Confession: I have over ten posts that I have drafted and never finished and/or published them. 


A new leaf can come whenever it may right? Well. Here is to turning over a new leaf. I will be starting my blog up again. I hope to finish up and publish those drafts soon! :)


♥ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment