Monday, October 28, 2013

Things I Like: Fall

Fall.

To me, Fall is one of the most gorgeous seasons.  
Although I don't enjoy cold weather I do enjoy the beauty of Fall. 

 I especially love how vibrant the leaves are-- almost as if God painted them Himself. 
 Beautiful hues of red, orange and yellow mixed in with the evergreens.

 Some trees you have to look twice because you can't believe how vibrant and how colorful they are!!
Above is one of my favorite trees that I see during my walk with Mia. At one point the leaves on the tree were all four colors: red, orange, yellow AND green. It was so beautiful!

With all the vibrant colors around I find it so easy to see the beauty in everything. 
Fall also makes me slow down.  On my daily walks I usually stop at the pond and sit with Mia, and soak in all the colors.  I listen to the squirrels scurrying up and down the trees and I hear the birds calling to each other. And for a moment I don't care about the time, or my to do list, or anything. I just sit and soak in the beauty.

♥ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment